Tommy Is Back!

HelioHost

Tommy's back - thanks guys!

As far as I understand, transfer from Ricky to Tommy is either automatic or by sending the users an invitation. In both cases, the e-mail account is considered. In my case: same e-mail with (temporary) Ricky account than previously on Tommy, but e-mail for donation is different (as donation was done by a "sponsor") ... does this create any problems for moving my account? Thanks...

Just got my Tommy account, much earlier than expected. And was pleasantly surprised to see the brand-new dashboard before the cPanel!

Thank you HelioHost team. I'm so excited :D

I have donated $11. Will I be next after the $20 or more movers?

Logically you would be after the $20+ movers.

I am back a little early on Tommy! Krydos sent me an email at 11:30pm last night that he restored my account on Tommy and everything is BLAZINGLY FAST!

Whew! That time it took to load the page was less than 5 seconds.

Just got my Tommy account, much earlier than expected. And was pleasantly surprised to see the brand-new dashboard before the cPanel!

Thank you HelioHost team. I'm so excited :D

me too! Mine came in last night when I was sleeping.

Apparently If you want to be next in line, as mentioned here, you have to donate more than $100

All the $100 donors are already invited/transferred. Right now if you donated $20 or more you would be at the head of the line.

I would like to thank You Krydos for transferring me last night MUCH earlier than anticipated.

Slowly but surely, my site is being updated and is back to normal! THANK YOU KRYDOS!

That's because that's not snowm's only donation. He's donated several times in the past. Afterall, the total donation amount is taken into consideration.

Good job keeping me in line.