[Solved] Finding DNS clusters

cyclicgm

Good evening,

I'm trying to park a domain which was previously hosted on Heliohost. But I'm getting this error "There was an error when the system attempted to create the alias. Park::park(gmpacademy.online) failed: (XID n7yg7k) A DNS entry for “gmpacademy.online” already exists. You must remove this DNS entry from all servers in the DNS cluster to proceed."

I really tried to find where to delete this imput but I couldn't find it. Please help me!

This support request is being escalated Krydos.

@Krydos - No matter how I tried deleting gmpacademy.online it still came back as being The domain “gmpacademy.online” already exists in the Apache configuration

The domain gmpacademy.online has been added as an addon domain. You'll need to set your nameservers to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org before it will work.

@Byron, the problem was the addon domain was created, but the subdomain that the addon domain is parked on was either not created properly, or it was deleted. Either way the solution was to create the subdomain gmpacademy.aulas.heliohost.org.

Well, thanks to both Byron and Krydos for your intervention. 
I directed the nameservers since yesterday but for some reason the page 
gmpacademy.aulas.heliohost.org is not loading, might be a problem with the php file.

Thanks a lot!

@Byron, the problem was the addon domain was created, but the subdomain that the addon domain is parked on was either not created properly, or it was deleted. Either way the solution was to create the subdomain gmpacademy.aulas.heliohost.org.

Thank you!