[Solved] Suspended: samparke

Sir,

My hosting account has been suspended. May be due to large space that my site uses, i don't know. But i will try to remove those files which is useless and consuming much space and resources. If there is any other issue, i will try to remove/eliminate that to reduce the cpu usage but please reactivate my account. This is first time suspension, so i request to please activate my account. 

Please reactivate my account.

My username : samparke

Server : ricky.heliohost.org

Thank you

Sir,

my account has not been activated yet. Please have a look.

Thanks

Kindly don't be impatient. The administrator are just volunteers; they aren't online all throughout the day. As soon as an administrator is online your problem shall be solved.

Kindly hold your patience until then.

Spam tools. /home/samparke/public_html/mailrex/

From the looks of it, that's "email marketing" software (basically a glorified spam bot). We generally don't allow the sending of bulk advertising emails here because they nearly invariably end up getting us blacklisted for spam. It appears you haven't used it yet, otherwise you'd be suspended for Spam (or Sending too many emails) instead.

Please remove the contents of that folder. I'd suggest removing all of those mailxxxxx subdomains if you can. The only thing they're doing is raising the risk of your account being suspended.

Unsuspended.

PS: The script you're using on webvalue.xyz is broken. A lot of the data feeds that it used aren't available anymore due to age, so it won't calculate correctly unless you modify the nexstats library to use different data sources.