My goal is to create a website mainly using Microsoft technologies like ASP.Net + MS SQL at least. I plan to use DotNetNuke (an ASP.Net CMS) then later on I'll add other Microsoft Internet technologies in it. I will add this upcoming website to my Portfolio and of course with special thanks to HelioHost.

This will be a startup project so we don't wanna buy a VPS for it yet. Running ASP.Net + MS SQL on Linux server using Mono doesn't seem to be an ideal setup based on what others say. I was made aware that you have a new free Windows server! There are many ASP.Net CMS out there that are promising but DotNetNuke (DNN) is the most popular so I plan to try to install it first in your new free Windows server. Let's give it a shot, but I guess I need help from here. Do you think this is doable in your Windows server?  :)

I don't see any reason why this wouldn't work. I do have sql express on it already (albeit unused), and the actual website goes in IIS like everything else.

Do you have any preference as to which of those methods I use to install it? What domain do you want the site to use (please be sure the domain is registered and pointed to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org if it's not a subdomain of heliohost.org)?

Thanks for replying Sir! Below are the answers to your questions.

1. Whichever of those 3 methods do you think is the most convenient to you to apply and it worked, it doesn't matter to me. :)

2. The domain name is lbs-philippinebookkeeping.ga and I now pointed it to those nameservers you mentioned.

I was informed that I cannot create a Windows hosting account so HelioHost will be the one to create it for me. Please update me later as to how is it doing from your end so far. I'm happy to know this service and the process is free. What version of ASP.Net and MS SQL Server are you using in your Windows server?

Installed: http://lbs-philippinebookkeeping.ga/

Please check your PMs for credentials.

Version information: ASP.NET 4.5 on IIS 10. OS is Windows Server 2016 with SQL Server Express 2017.

Wow.. you and the Facebook page admin are fantastic Wolstech, top-notch technical support. Thank you for your help to get me started. I will work on the website tomorrow. :D