[Solved] Donated, but Tommy invitation email "code is invalid"

gawmonster

UPDATE2:

Thanks, Krydos!

UPDATE:

Emails eventually came through. But the Tommy Invitation email sends me to "Invalid Code"

TLDR:

Donated, but paypal is associated with an email address that I can't get validation email from HH.

Need advice/assistance in either applying donation status to one account or getting the other account "validated" (Only need/want one of the two accounts, and only a minor preference on the validated one, so as to avoid potential DNS issues in the future)

Backstory:

namecheap was pointed to heliohost name servers

account was on johnny pre-crash-and-burn

late last night/early this morning Correction: some time on the 26th, mail stopped flowing. Tried logging into HH today, after noticing the discrepency, informed that my account was now inactive (though I had read that wasn't going to happen any time soon due to Johnny's condition). Other times my account went "inactive" by not logging into the cPanel, DNS still functioned as expected.

Nothing much on the domain, but have backup anyways, so I went forth to sign up, per instructions on the page. Plan was to donate and get on Tommy.

Did not think about the fact that my MX records were piped through HH DNS.

I signed back up with same email. Did not get validation email. 

Realized my issue with DNS.

I set namecheap back to basic dns with my mx records pointed correctly, taking HH out of the equation. Email started to flow again.

I tried to sign back up with same email, which acted proper in the fact that it recognized that there is a pending signup. Asked to re-send validation email. Still did not get validation email.

At this point, signed up with "parent" email (domain just forwards to gmail, so signed up with gmail address). Got validation email.

Continued signup process, donated $XX, noticed afterwards that email address associated with paypal account is the same email address that heliohost "can't email" (most likely due to stale DNS records that I can't access)

Edited by gawmonster