Force quit running CGI scripts

rdfnr

Hey guys, I'll cut to the chase.

How do I kill all running cgi scripts in my instance?

I'm rdfnr on Johnny. I am learning to make some python scripts (chat bots) but they keep running and I don't know how to kill the processes without a terminal.

Thanks in advance. Things I wanted to say:

• incredible service, thanks to everyone involved. This is great for people like me, to learn and get experience.
  • I'll at least build in a termination option into the scripts I'm trying to run in the future... I guess
  • I did use the search function and scrolled through some pages before posting. Sorry if this has been answered before.

Best regards

rdfnr

Helps heaps, thanks so far!

BUT, I still have a process running which is not assigned to a python script anymore (I deleted it).

The one that was associated to a python script I could terminate with the script in the link you sent, but the one that's been there even before that, I somehow can't terminate.

Tried with os.kill and the according PID but it did nothing. Any hints regarding that, maybe?

EDIT: It somehow just worked now. I could kill all relevant processes. Thanks @Bailey and by extension @Krydos!

Edited by rdfnr