[Solved] My Website Is Blocked, Please Reactivate It

This account has been suspended for violation of our one account per user policy which is clearly stated during the creation process of each and every account on Heliohost.

A common misconception is that you need a separate account for each website that you want to host, but since Heliohost differs from most free hosts and even most paid hosting by offering unlimited addon domains, unlimited parked domains, and unlimited sub domains one can easily and conveniently host as many separate websites as they wish all from your one free hosting account. If multiple accounts were created to get around our disk space limit we strongly suggest using a free service such as dropbox to host your large images, videos, and downloads while continuing to host your website with us if you wish.

If you understand that each user is only allowed to have one active account please let us know which account you would like to use and it can be unsuspended for you. Also let us know if you need backups of any of the data on the other accounts, and if there are any domains on the suspended accounts that you would like to host on your main account because we will need to remove them from the suspended account before you will be able to host them on your unsuspended account. For example:

user1: unsuspend

user2: backup

I'm still getting account inactive even though I renewed it and logged into cpanel. When I click on renew button and login, it says that your account cannot be renewed as it is already activate.

And also please provide me the backup if other account.