Urgent Need Help

Hi Admin

I have open hosting account ad standard and now still I can login to cpanel but when I try to open url its not working just open this page http://heliohost.org/suspended.page/

I have also sent you PM plz check my hosting account why not open webpages :mellow:

ID # ppprk11

so plz activate account and guide how I can add your ads in webpages

plz check my PM also

I hope that you will friendly reply back me fast

Thanks

Hi Admin

I have open hosting account ad standard and now still I can login to cpanel but when I try to open url its not working just open this page http://heliohost.org/suspended.page/

I have also sent you PM plz check my hosting account why not open webpages :mellow:

ID # ppprk11

so plz activate account and guide how I can add your ads in webpages

plz check my PM also

I hope that you will friendly reply back me fast

Thanks

Maybe because he hasn't activated it yet? It does get suspended for 24 hours or until he approves...

still suspended?

plz help? I have received activation email also and I am able to login into cpanel but can NOT open webpages until now

plz admin activate my account and plz plz reply back my PM I have already sent to admin djbob

Thanks

First of all, wrong forum. Moving...

Second of all, read our rules. Your grammar is horrible. Is the huge red lettering at the top of the board not enough of an incentive to follow our rules?

Finally, for some reason your account is part of a batch of really weird ones. Here's what I said to someone who registered the same day and had the same problem:

OK, this is weirdest thing that's ever happened with cPanel... the account database says your account is unsuspended and cPanel says its unsuspended. I tried unsuspended it through WHM and the admin script and they both report success, with no apparent results. Would you mind just creating a new account? I can kill your old account so the domain becomes available again if you're OK with that.

Point is, would you be alright with re-registering your account?

First of all, wrong forum. Moving...

Second of all, read our rules. Your grammar is horrible. Is the huge red lettering at the top of the board not enough of an incentive to follow our rules?

Finally, for some reason your account is part of a batch of really weird ones. Here's what I said to someone who registered the same day and had the same problem:

OK, this is weirdest thing that's ever happened with cPanel... the account database says your account is unsuspended and cPanel says its unsuspended. I tried unsuspended it through WHM and the admin script and they both report success, with no apparent results. Would you mind just creating a new account? I can kill your old account so the domain becomes available again if you're OK with that.

Point is, would you be alright with re-registering your account?

Thanks for your fast reply back

Ok I have just create an new account below

Username: ppprk

Domain: hits.heliohost.org

plz kill old account and activated new one, also want ask some questions if possible plz reply back my PM already sent to you.

I shall wait for your good response

Thanks

The PM was nearly identical to this topic... is there anything else you need?

Thanks for your reply back

now account cpanel working fine

some broblem error in ftp client that

Status: Connected with ftp.hits.heliohost.org. Waiting for welcome message...

Error: Disconnected from server

Error: Unable to connect! :unsure:

same error appears again and again

I have firstly created ftp account id /password through cpanel but not working

please help and fix it.

Thanks