[Solved] Suspended:

Your account was suspended for causing high server load.

I have unsuspended your account, but please try limit of load you put on our servers. As it slows down. Not only your site, but the sites of all Heliohost Users are sharing your server.

If you still see Suspended Page, please clear your cache.

Marking this Thread as Solved.

Your account was suspended for causing high server load.

I have unsuspended your account, but please try limit of load you put on our servers. As it slows down. Not only your site, but the sites of all Heliohost Users are sharing your server.

If you still see Suspended Page, please clear your cache.

Marking this Thread as Solved.

thanks four your asist, but i still saw account suspended & i cant able to login now :)

i tried with different ip :(

Now you're suspended for malware. Specifically, it appears the theme in your Wordpress installation was a backdoor...very common for Wordpress.

Malware. /home/talitha/public_html/wp-content/themes/zerif-lite/alias.php
You'll need to delete Wordpress and reinstall it from scratch. Do not reuse the theme or extensions you had.

I highly recommend staying away from Wordpress anyway due to the large amount of malware targeting it and the rather large amount of maintenance needed to keep it secure. A lot of the "free" themes and extensions from dubious websites contain malware that's later abused to send spam or set up phishing. The theme appears to have been the cause in your case. If you do choose to keep using WP, only use extensions and themes from trusted websites such as the official Wordpress.org, and be sure everything is kept up to date.

When you're ready to clean this up, let me know and I'll unsuspend it for you.

Now you're suspended for malware. Specifically, it appears the theme in your Wordpress installation was a backdoor...very common for Wordpress.

Malware. /home/talitha/public_html/wp-content/themes/zerif-lite/alias.php
You'll need to delete Wordpress and reinstall it from scratch. Do not reuse the theme or extensions you had.

I highly recommend staying away from Wordpress anyway due to the large amount of malware targeting it and the rather large amount of maintenance needed to keep it secure. A lot of the "free" themes and extensions from dubious websites contain malware that's later abused to send spam or set up phishing. The theme appears to have been the cause in your case. If you do choose to keep using WP, only use extensions and themes from trusted websites such as the official Wordpress.org, and be sure everything is kept up to date.

When you're ready to clean this up, let me know and I'll unsuspend it for you.

i dont think backdoor or shell from my plugins wp.. cz i already chek it that, check php one by one n cant found strange file..

how about jumping shell? cz they can change .htaccess n make some file with that :(

maybe 2-3month ago my site all-una.net got deface with redirect to another site..

by the way ok, ill check it asap again. so can u unsuspended 4 me sir :D

thanks before

warm regards

habeebchuex

WordPress itself is horribly designed internally, and is infamous for security issues that can abused to upload malware. This is why its important to install the updates for it as soon as possible when they come out, even if it means breaking certain things. In addition, this sort of malware is designed to not be easily found, so checking the files manually won't discover it. Seeing this is the second time you've been hacked, I'll once again recommend just not using WordPress. Chances are your theme or an extension was still infected from the last time you got defaced.

You have 24 hours from now to remove the infection. Unsuspended.