Helionet Account Locked

likerain

Migration to Tommy has been succesful after all Stevie accounts were wiped, but as a leftover HelioNet account is locked saying "Sorry, you don't have permission for that!" everywhere. So please, I would like that account deleted or unlocked so i can reuse its email on this new account, thanks in advance.

HelioNet account ID: likeraintofire

Let me reformat the issue:

I had a "likerain" account on Stevie linked to a "likeraintofire" account on helionet.org forum. Then Stevie went RIP and all the drama, all accounts on Stevie got deleted, and now I got my new account on Tommy also named "likerain". Everything on the heliohost.org side is working now perfecly.

Now the problem is I am still able to login to helionet forum using the old "likeraintofire" account, tied to my personal email. But once I login everything is locked, I cant even logout without resorting to cookie deletion on my browser. So actually there is a likeraintofire account with broken invariants somewhere in the forum databases. Since it is broken, Ive had to create this "likerain" account to be able to communicate here and now.

The logical fix would be to purge the broken "likeraintofire" on forum database (wich still holds my personal email), so I can keep using this "likerain" forum account and link my real email on it.

Sorry if Im not being clear enough, and thanks for the support.