subdomains

joemama718

I have set up a "blog" subdomain (my username is jaymaa, so the subdomain ends up as blog.jaymaa.heliohost.org) but it cannot find the server at blog.jaymaa.heliohost.org. When I go to www.blog.jaymaa.helioihost.org, however, it sort of works, except I get

AD;*/ $ad = <<
Your Ad Here
AD; if($_SERVER['PATH_TRANSLATED'] != '/tmp/layout/header.php') return; $filename = explode('/',$_SERVER['LAYOUT_FILENAME']); //New db-in-file method $file = file("/tmp/layout/db.log"); $accounts = explode('|',$file[1]); foreach($accounts as $key => $account) $accounts[$key] = strtolower($account); if(in_array($filename[2],$accounts)) echo $ad; ?>

This looks like ad code...?

And so I have two questions:

1. Can it be fixed so that http://blog.jaymaa.heliohost.org/ works?

2. Would that code still be there?

edit//

Nevermind, the first question is fixed. The code is still there though. Is this the automated ad? (Because I have the posting plan for 250 helions...does that not include subdomains?)

I'm having the same problem with my forum. My administrators can't access the administration panel, but I can probably still use phpmyadmin so it's ok. Perhaps you should request custom ad placement? I will be doing so myself.

explode('/',$_SERVER

But who doesn't love a good ol' exploding server?

• 3 weeks later...