XSL/XSLT

Shiroi

Hello, new user here. I was wondering if the admins here could possibly enable the libxslt library? It seems odd that all the xml libraries are enabled, but not xslt (since the two technologies are so closely paired).

If you can, that'd be awesome. If not, I guess I'll have to redo my xsl scripts as something else -_-

Can you bump this post in four days? I'm upgrading the server then, and I can add the library to the build. PS: you want the library compiled into PHP, right?

Can do! And, yeah, compiled into php. The method I'm using is XSLTProcessor::importStylesheet (see here). I know it needs the libxslt library, but I'm not sure if it needs the xsl or xslt extension enabled (or both).

Sorry, but cPanel (for the third time) pushed back the release of the upgrade I was going to make. The new upgrade day is July 31st (at least until they push it back a fourth time >_<). Could you remind me then? Sorry about all the reminders, lol.

Sorry, but cPanel (for the third time) pushed back the release of the upgrade I was going to make. The new upgrade day is July 31st (at least until they push it back a fourth time >_<). Could you remind me then? Sorry about all the reminders, lol.

Ah, it's ok. I'll bump the thread again if I remember.

• 2 weeks later...

You'll never believe what happened! cPanel delayed a fourth time. It's been like four months now >_<

http://www.cpanel.net/products/cPanelandWH...el11/index.html <--- There you go if you don't believe me.

I'm too afraid to update the server without the upgrade because last time I used the update function it screwed the server up. This update that is coming it supposed to completely overhaul buildapache, but cPanel keeps stalling...

I'll try to remember to get XSL when I finally update.