Best game company?

What is the best game company?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing good ol' nintendo games since i was 2 but lately I've been movin towards Sony. Gotta love them Rachet and Clank (and Jak and Daxter) games :)

• 3 months later...

Hmm.. well theres every remake of mario ever done, donkey kong was never all that bad especially the original where mario was created, zelda is and will always be the best RPG of it's kind. Mario Party was pretty awesome, the pokemon games brought in a HUGE amount of cash for them in the beginning, the spyro games they put out for the advanced were awesome, etc.

Wow, your quite the imbasile. Read next time. "zelda is and will always be the best RPG of it's kind." There are practically NO RPG's that are even remotely similar to LOZ, that are nearly as good.

RPG in itself is a genre of games. And it is ironic that you should refer to me as an imbecile, when you yourself cannot spell the word correctly.

yes, but there are no decent games that can be compared to LOZ, RPG or non. It is almost it's own sub-genre in itself. Secret of Mana comes close, but it too is a nintendo game.

Its quite ironic that you, being such a self-proclaimed genious, would have to stoop so low as to grammer issues in order to make an argument.

yes, but there are no decent games that can be compared to LOZ, RPG or non. It is almost it's own sub-genre in itself. Secret of Mana comes close, but it too is a nintendo game.

Its quite ironic that you, being such a self-proclaimed genious, would have to stoop so low as to grammer issues in order to make an argument.

Grammar is the study of the classes of words and their syntax in modern language. I was talking about a matter of your abismal spelling skills.