[Solved] Cannot Login To Cpanel - Reset Verification Failed

theoryanalyst

My heliohost user name is hchanbi - I was redirected to the cPanel login page after trying ot login on heliohost home page. cPanel rejected the login as well. I tried to reset the password, but the verification code sent to me did not work. I tried several times, and now I do not get a code. I did forget to clear my cache before trying the password reset, but have done so since. I read several posts regarding login failures, but they were all resolved by a manual password reset. Stuck, please help. For some reason logging into my heliohost email accounts suddenly started failing.

Your site was showing as inactive. You need to make sure you login to your cPanel a couple of times a month.

Ok I've reactivated your account. Try logging in with your original password. If that doesn't work try the new password you got in the mail. If no luck, post back and somebody will reset it for you.

Your site was showing as inactive. You need to make sure you login to your cPanel a couple of times a month. Ok I've reactivated your account. Try logging in with your original password. If that doesn't work try the new password you got in the mail. If no luck, post back and somebody will reset it for you.

Thanks, that worked. The issue must be related to the maintenance done recently, as I did login just a couple weeks ago. Thanks much