[Answered] Intermittent Server

vanegas

good night , I have a concern , I have noticed that the server where I come "Johnny" with the vanegas yolveiro.heliohost.org domain user. It remains intermittent in some cases not connected and constantly falls on occasion has blocked me when I try contectarme ip ftp , want to know if the server is having problems or is specifically my own , thank you very much

Johnny goes down a lot. He's always like that because he's severely overloaded.

If you need a reliable server and can do without the extra features Johnny offers (Java, Ruby, ASP.NET) and don't need PHP 5.4 (Stevie has 5.3), I would recommend you move to Stevie. His uptime is much better (99%) as opposed to the ~80% of Johnny, and is faster too.

mm I see, thanks . because the truth I'm interested in moving to Stevie , but when you try to create an account Stevie tells me that there is already demaciadas accounts try tomorrow , and took more than a month in the attempt, another query I love the service they provide , there would form you contract with a hosting service payment ? again thank you very much

It resets at midnight U.S. Pacific time, so try shortly after that. I don't know what timezone you're in.

Also, you need to delete the Johnny account and wait 24 hours before you can sign up again. Back everything up, then do that here: www.heliohost.org/home/support/scripts/delete