[Solved] Inaccessible Database On Stevie

huulie

Unfortunately, the mySQL Database on my domain have stopped working,

logging in using an own PHP-script or phpMyAdmin only returns an error (acces denied or server error 500).

I tried to change the password using Cpanel, but this also failed because "Although the system’s database map includes a MySQL user named “huulie_systeem”, the MySQL server reported that no user with this name exists. Contact your system administrator."

Sadly, I do not have a back-up of the database (because I was still working on it and planned to make a back-up when finished)

Referring to http://www.helionet.org/index/topic/21518-stevie-mysql/, maybe an Admin is willing to take a look at this problem?

Username: huulie_systeem

Database: huulie_MUSICONLINEdevriendschap

Thanks in advance,

and greetings from the Netherlands,

Huub

The database huulie_MUSICONLINEdevriendschap should now be visible to your root mysql account. You may need to delete, recreate, and reassign permissions to any database users that should have access to the affected database. If phpmyadmin doesn't log in properly or you don't see the database there change your account password and this should sync up the mysql/cpanel passwords. Let us know if you're still having any issues accessing your data.

• Like 1

First of all: thank you for your fast response!

I've changed my user password and deleted/recreated the user (huulie_systeem) that needed access to the database..

and hooray: phpMyAdmin is logging in using both my user and the huulie_systeem account.

However, neither of the two accounts is able to view any database-content.

Every attempt to open a table returns: "#1146 - Table 'huulie_MUSICONLINEdevriendschap.gastenboek' doesn't exist"

I don't know yet to what extend I'm able to access the database using a PHP-script,

as my website displays some errors (probably a result from trying to open it in too many windows or something, I'll have a look at it)

Thanks to you (moderator and admin) for your help so far, and I hope this error concerning "non-existing tables" can be solved as well