[Solved] Mysql Database Disappeared?

kaisercoins

Hi!

For some reason I cannot access any MySQL database on Johnny. I haven't changed anything on the database. They were working fine for months until yesterday. It responses with "Access Denied". When I run "Check DB" at cPanel it responses with: "No database found".

Any idea?

Please let me know if you need more information.

Thank you!

Make sure you get the database name before escalating it otherwise I can't do anything to help. The database name will start with your username followed by an underscore such as "user_database".

All of the databases that you listed should now be visible to your root mysql account. You may need to delete, recreate, and reassign permissions to any database users that should have access to the affected databases. Let us know if you need an further help with this.

<div>Thank you for your answer. I tried to change password. However I got this on cpanel. Any idea?<br />

"Although the system’s database map includes a MySQL user named “mykaiser_user”, the MySQL server reported that no user with this name exists. Contact your system administrator."</div>

<div> </div>