Heliohost Email Account Note Activated

Dear Heliohost team,

I was more than one month without to access to my Heliohost Cpanel account (user: sapatos) and the account was suspended. Meanwhile I have reactivated the Cpanel account and everything is running fine except the access to my Heliohost email account (sapateiro@sapateiropirescoxe.heliohost.org). Please, could you help me to reactivate the email account?

Regards

O Sapateiro

Which email client are you using to connect ? Also, include:- a. your HelioHost username b. the server your account is on c. your HelioHost main domain

The email cliente that I am using is sapateiro@sapateiropirescoxe.heliohost.org (on Horde email)

a. your HelioHost username: sapatos

b. the server your account is on: Stevie

c. your HelioHost main domain: Sapateiropirescoxe@heliohost.org

Thank you for the support

O Sapateiro

You will have to use Squirrel E-Mail. Horde and Roundcube doesn't work on Stevie. Please try using Squirrel and let me know if it works. :)/>

Dear yashrs,

Thank for your answer. I am surprised because until 2 months ago the Horde email was working fine in Stevie. So, according your advice I have tried the Squirrel but the INBOX folder remains empty. I only have two old messages, from 2012, in the SEND box.

Regards

O Sapateiro

Your best bet is to set up a proper mail client. Thunderbird is free and will work fine. Squirrelmail has issues when you use it with mail account other than the default one. Alternately, forward your account to a normal email service like a gmail account and use that.