[Solved] Is There Something Wrong With Php On Stevie?

heycm

Hey all,

I'm really sorry to bug you again, but it does really appear that when I try to run any PHP script on Stevie, I get a 500.

I have other domain/branches which do not use PHP and they are fine.

This was working about 12 hours ago and now it is not.

Please browse to http://TucsonComputer.info/ for PHP not working.

Please browse to http://HeyComputerMan.biz/ for no PHP (just shtml).

I repeat, this was just working. The Helio server, and its current state, seems to be the difference.

If I am doing something wrong, please compare perms on /home/ufni/disloyalconsumer with those on /home/ufni/tucsoncomputer and explain why neither work.

With Love, and Please Help,

Michael

Oh, right, and I have an .htaccess file which specifies ErrorDocument 500 500.php, so there's also that. And it was just working earlier. Yeah, that.

Hey, just saw your response..... okay on FTP?

okay so .htaccess file was re-uploaded -- FileZilla says they are the same. Did it anyway.

hmm, the other thing weird is that my perms 755 index.cgi will not work either (in Perl). I was trying welcome.php in the /home/ufni/tucsoncomputer/[.htaccess|index.cgi|welcome.php] all in the same -- have a look please!

all of that tried, deleting .htaccess, still no go

I repeat, this was just working not but 12 hours ago.

My time is 04:05:46 MST and I had left at about 17:12:?? yesterday and it was fine then.

I thought maybe lop level (/home/ufni/*) dirs are somehow mis-permissioned, but no. Guessing more... Any ideas? Is this happening elsewhere?

okay, no answer... I am deleting the entire tucsoncomputer dir from /home/ufni/, redoing perms 755 but 644 on text files, will post results soon.....

well, no dice. I even, and unnecessarily gave all php (but cgi necessarily) 755 and the rest 644, with dir being 755 for all of /home/ufni/tucsoncomputer , so really, what gives? Again, this problem started sometime in between 17:00:00 MST Tuesday 01 April 2014 and 04:00:00 MST Wednesday 02 April 2014.

What is going on? Are there others?

With Help and Please Love,

Michael

Methinks this could be an Apache misconfiguration....

Perl ~and~ PHP? What else?

Okay, so do me a humor: check your Apache configs and restart your Apache server. It is late at night and no one will notice. I won't tell. Humor me this, and see what happens.

Oh, and when BTW, was the last time Apache restarted? Could it have been within the last 12 hours?