[Answered] About My Website

ZoutOfficial

Hello, my name is zout, and I am here with a doubt, came to heliohost for lack of good accommodation providers on the internet, so in the future I will create my own website, but when I complete 400 posts and ask for a custom domain, after one year the domain disappears? Can I, then after a year, go back to having the domain? and, if the domain disappears, my site will be off the internet? I'll be online in helihost waiting for a response.[/font][/size][/i]

Thanks and Hugs.

Yes you can still have the top level domain name provided you pay for it yourself after one year. If you'll signup with a heliohost subdomain and then park the top level domain, then after the top level domain expires and you choose not to pay for it, you can still have your website online using the heliohost subdomain. As far as the 400 posts go, you can't just go back to old posts and post stuff like, "Yes I agree" and expect it to count as a valid post. Your post need to have helpful content and not just post for the sake of posting.

Yes you can still have the top level domain name provided you pay for it yourself after one year. If you'll signup with a heliohost subdomain and then park the top level domain, then after the top level domain expires and you choose not to pay for it, you can still have your website online using the heliohost subdomain. As far as the 400 posts go, you can't just go back to old posts and post stuff like, "Yes I agree" and expect it to count as a valid post. Your post need to have helpful content and not just post for the sake of posting.

Okay , Thank you.