[Solved] Cannot Send Emails To Gmx.com/gmx.de

mkk

Hi there, I am sending emails using perl modules. When sending them off, on some accounts they are received while other accounts never receive any mail. As I do not receive any mails from HelioNet/HelioHost ("Password forgotten mail", CRON, etc.) on my personal email account, I suppose the error is on your end. Especially @web.de and @gmx.de do not receive mails...

They bounce back giving me: "retry time not reached for any host after a long failure period"

• 2 weeks later...

I used the cPanel 'Set Default Address' to forward all mail to an email address.

It works if I use a Gmail or Yahoo Mail address but if I use a GMX.com email address it comes back with the following error (edited so that email address have ?)

The email was sent from Yahoo to my domain on Heliohost and the forward to address is at Gmx.com

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its

recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

????@gmx.com

(generated from ???@merrie-love-wollstoncraft.com)

SMTP error from remote mail server after initial connection:

host mx00.gmx.net [213.165.67.99]: 421 gmx.net (mxgmx004) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available:

retry timeout exceeded

------ This is a copy of the message, including all the headers. ------

Return-path: &--#60;???@yahoo.com&--#62;

Received: from nm35-vm8.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com ([72.30.239.58])

by stevie.heliohost.org with esmtps (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256)

(Exim 4.69)

(envelope-from &--#60;???@yahoo.com&--#62;)

id 1VUp0Z-0002eS-St

for ???@merrie-love-wollstoncraft.com; Fri, 11 Oct 2013 19:32:23 -0700

Could you tell me why GMX.com is rejecting my email.

login: domainfw

heliohost: domainfwd

server: stevie

I'm still in contact with gmx.com customer support. They are rather slow (slower even than me) but they're trying to figure out what the problem. I'm fairly certain the problem is on their end anyways. I'll update this thread once they figure out what the issue is.

The last I heard from gmx.com and co. was that they were passing the issue on to their IT department to see if they could figure it out. That was a week ago. Today I asked them if they had made any progress because I hadn't heard from them in a long time. No response yet.

On October 29th they said that it would be working within 24 hours. After 24 hours I tested it and it still wasn't working. I sent their customer support team a message saying it still wasn't working. I have yet to hear back from them. I'm not giving up on this though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The last I have heard from the gmx people is on Nov 14th when they said they were going to ask their IT department to try to solve this again. They have managed to come up with a couple ideas, but so far nothing has worked. As of the time of this post we are still unable to send emails from Heliohost to any gmx accounts. Still not giving up on this though.

• 2 weeks later...